Festival of Innovation
For group registrations and enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening Remarks: Stepping to the Next Phase of Digital Transformation
Panel Discussion: Revolutionising Public Services: Overcoming Challenges and Embracing Opportunities of Citizen-Centric Government
Serving citizens to the best of their ability is the main goal of governments and governmental services. Social evolution towards more digitised societies, the push for online services due to the pandemic, and the need to be more efficient in economically challenging times are putting pressure on public sector organisations to digitise as soon as possible to meet citizens’ needs and expectations.
This session aims to provide attendees with a comprehensive understanding of the challenges surrounding the design and implementation of citizen-centric services in public sector and gathers experts to formulate strategies to overcome these challenges.
1. Understanding the importance of citizen-centric approach and its benefits, including citizen satisfaction, increased trust in government and better policy outcomes.
2. Discussing obstacles that can prevent the adoption of a citizen-centric approach, such as a lack of resources, resistance to change and conflicting priorities.
3. Identifying strategies to advocate for change within government agencies and communities, including the communication of benefits of citizen-centric approaches to stakeholders who may be resistant to change
Panel Discussion: Exploring Challenges and Future Direction towards Forming a Citizen-Centric Government
Networking and Coffee Break
Panel Discussion: Leveraging Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for Citizen-Centric Public Services
Panel Discussion: Designing Seamless and Accessible User Journeys for Citizens
Panel Discussion: Building Trust and Transparency: The Role of Public Relations in Government Communication
Governments often struggle to effectively communicate their policies, actions, and initiatives to the public. Complex and technical language, bureaucratic jargon, and a lack of clarity can hinder citizen’s understanding and engagement.
In this session, attendees gain a deeper understanding of the importance of trust and transparency in government communication and recognising the critical role that public relations plays in fostering open and honest communication channels between governments and citizens.
Panel Discussion: Unleashing the Potential of AI and ML for Citizen-Centric Public Services
Convenience, personalisation and accessibility are no longer optional characteristics of public services. As governments around the world face the ever-increasing demand for high-quality public services, the need for innovative and efficient solutions becomes more pressing.
This session will explore how AI and ML technologies can help governments to improve service delivery, reduce costs, and enhance citizen satisfaction, providing insight to the successful implementation of AI and ML in public services, while highlighting the ethical and legal considerations that must be taken into account.
1. Understanding the different AI and ML tools available to promote citizen-centric public services
2. Discussing the ethical and legal considerations surrounding the implementation and regulation of AI and ML
3. Identifying strategies to safely implement AI and ML for more citizen-centric, accessible and inclusive public services
Panel Discussion: ChatGPT: Exploring the Future of Conversational AI
Boon or Bane: The Future of Conversational AI in the Public Sector
Conversational AI powered by large language models have begun to change the way we work across the board, accelerating productivity for millions worldwide.
But as tools like ChatGPT have become adopted by workers in every sector, concerns around accuracy, misinformation, and data privacy have become more pertinent. This session brings together speakers from across the public sector to discuss best practices and the necessary guardrails around the adoption of ChatGPT.
1. The ways in which conversational AI can boost productivity in the public sector workplace, from helping communication officers draft talking points to helping analysts write first drafts of reports
2. The best practices in mitigating the risks around conversational AI, such as protecting sensitive data, raising employee awareness, and verifying information
3. Exploring the emerging ways ChatGPT has already been trialled in the public sector, and understanding lessons learnt"
Panel Discussion: Crafting Digital Experiences: Unlocking the Secrets of Citizen-Centric Design
Citizens today can deliver food to their homes and book a cab with a few simple taps on their phones. And when it comes to digital government services, they expect the same seamless, convenient and intuitive experience.
In this session, developers and government leaders delve into the steps needed and technologies available to create responsive and user-centric digital services, with references to successful case studies across the world.
1. Uncovering the steps and design principles for responsive and user-centric digital services
2. Understanding the strategies different government agencies employ to develop such digital services
3. Hearing from developers and government leaders on the case studies and lessons learned from their journey of developing digital public services
Panel Discussion: Unlocking the Power of Data-Driven Decision Making to Personalise Public Sector Digital Experiences
Fireside Chat/Presentation: The Role of Emerging Technologies in Ensuring Data Privacy and Protection
Public sector organisations handle vast amounts of sensitive data, including citizens’ personal, financial, and health information. Inadequate security measures and insufficient training can leave this data vulnerable to breaches, potentially comprosing citiznes’ privacy and leading to identity theft or fraud.
In this session, speakers will be sharing ways to utilise emerging technologies to secure public sector data and explore how they can be applied to protect against data breaches.
Fireside Chat/ Presentation: Balancing Security and User Experience for Digital Identity and Authentication
However, implementing strong security measures can sometimes lead to cumbersome authentication processes, impacting user experience.
This session aims to explore the delicate balance between security and user experience in the context of digital identity and authentication for public services.
Fireside Chat: Digital Identity and Authentication: Balancing Security and User Experience in Public Services
Fireside Chat: Securing Public Sector Data with Emerging Technologies
Save to your calendar:Google calendar